How To Invest In Artificial Intelligence Stocks 2017

ai

Can anyone recommend artificial intelligence stocks to buy in 2018?

I want to invest in AI, however I do not know what to invest in!

Here are a few of my ideas…

Xilinix
Xilinix invests in logic devices used in automotive industry, data centers and industry…

Most investors today would think that a company like NVidia would be suited to provide graphics processing units (GPUs) from vendors like NVIDIA. Actually, FPGAs are.

e.g.Xilinix’s GPUs provide more performance for each watt of power consumption as compard to other GPUs. This makes them perfect for deployment…

This higher workload means they are being recruited by big companies like Huawei. Huawei recently announced that a cloud server was absolutely critical.

Amazon and Alibaba are also moving towards the FPGAs to do the heavy lifting…

Xilinx is running to take advantage of the rapidly growing chip market…

Forecasts estimate that this market could be worth up to $11.3 billion in 2023 from just $661 in 2016!

Also Xilinix could carve out serious market share from this!

Ciena
Ciena is in the fiber-optic communication equipment business. Its clients are essentially telecom carriers and cable companies, which use Ciena’s equipment to enhance connectivity…

Demand for DCI related equipment is expected to increase at a CAGR rate of 10% over the next six years to $6.4 billion in 2023.

Ciena is looking like it will dominate this market with its WaveLogix AI modem that’s aimed at making networks more intelligence and flexible as needed… According to Ciena, Wave Logic is an intelligent and autonomous operation…

Ciena sales will grow substantially in 2018…

CEVA
CEVA is an intellectual property vendor known for licensing its DSP to the bigger chipmakres…

It licenses DSPs for several applications like imaging and computer vision, connectivity, audio, voice, speech, AI and deep learning. Within AI and deep-learning space, CEVA is focused on fast-growing markets!

It works with Apple. Aplpe uses their technology for the Natural Engine inside the new iPhone A11 Bionic processor…

Analysts will be able to see whether CEVA’s balance sheets reflect the significant upside from this deal with Apple…

In any case, stay tuned!

Thanks, this is absolutely amazing - brilliant!