How To Invest In Blockchain 2018

We see all this hype about bitcoin going on at the bitcoin is blockchain technology itself…

I wanted to look at the markets blockchain companies could enter into and steal…

Fintech
Some of the world’s biggest financial institutions have a near monopoly on services. If you look into Buffett’s portfolio, you’ll see that he has a ton of cash in Wells Fargo which is another snoresville blue-chip with a monopoly on their services. Blockchain could potentially change this!

The fear is out there on the street and you can see it in a number of ways. Firstly, you see it in how the big banks are now conspiring to understand blockchain and crpyto. There was even talk of Goldman starting their own currency…

Supply Chains
Another interesting way blockchain could transform things is for shipping. In shipping, it’s fraught with inefficiencies. Today, there are so many middle men who pick up fees for doing F**k all basically. The FBI estimate that cargo theft is a multi- billion (yes billion) problem today…

High-value produce is the main target here: cigarettes, pharma and electronics…

Blockchain could swoop in and overhaul this system of trade, creating a trillion dollar opportunity for a company in charge of the infrastructure…

What I don’t understand here is how UPS plans to profit from a technology that is essential supposed to be de-centralised? Personally, I don’t get it but what ever:

But the idea begins to sound less crazy when you realise that supply chains are a $60 trillion industry. Think about that for a second. $60 trillion dollars.
That’s insane.

Destroying Digital Feudalism
There is no question that we live in the era of the digital platform, or of digital feudalism…

I think we are going to start seeing a change from this though…

In the digital age, data really is the new gold. But consumers probably aren’t happy about trading their data and I think we are going to see this change completely in the future…

Companies like ConsenSys, Civic and Sovrin give businesses and companies control over their digital identity and data.

This will inevitably challenge the digital companies whose business model is threatened by this…

There is no doubt blockchain challenges these big companies…

That’s definitely an interesting one…

Personally, I would very skeptical about big bloated companies investing in blockchain. Seeing how blue chips reacted to the rise of social media makes me skeptical that they are ever capable of getting stuff done!

It’s a nice idea…

Personally… I would avoid!

Would rather have my money in 5000% leveraged Bitcoin ETFs!