Is It Time To Get Out Of The Stock Market 2018?

Periods of low volatility are almost always followed by periods of higher volatility - extreme volatility…

The market has not been volatile, but I can see so many flashing red lights its actually insane…

I have been really considering moving into cash and selling off my stocks.Markets are very bullish, but thats the exact reason I think it’s time to adjust my position…

I am a long time investor, I’ve never had difficulties holding out positions but I am seriously considering moving out of stocks…

What is everyone’s thoughts?

I think investing is a game of thinking…

You can’t let your emotions get in the way…

With efficient markets, everything is priced in…

You will be fine!

I think you need to stay invested and ignore the markets… its the only way!

I am not going tell you to stay in or leave…

But Buffett always says to be greedy when others are fearful and greedy when others are fearful

I see elation in the markets today and this I believe is a cause of concern!

A cash position almost guarantees a negative return over an extended period of time…

But I think you don’t mean holding cash for extended time op, but rather you mean holding it for the next few years…

I admit I look at record lows amongst cash and see cause for concern. Also I’m not ready to except indexing isn’t a phase. My guy feeling is that indexers are going to get creamed in the next crash… just my opinion…

My own concerns stem from the sheer size of private debt. It is not larger than before the 1929 crash:

lads

But is this time different - that’s the question!

Judging from the mauling that stocks have taken in the past few hours - I think a cash position may be justified!