The Best Broker For Stocks 2018

I am looking for the best broker for stocks…what do people recommend?

Hmmm

My recommendation is Scwab:

I. quality ETFs for value tilt

II. straight-forward

III. very good customer service

IV. my statements have never had errors

V. very secutre online service

VI. doesn’t bother me that i changes my investments…

Wells Fargo is the best in my opinion - VBS is definitely the worst.

WellsTrade - it’s brilliant for keeping information up-to-date, best linkage to checking, executions are great, zero commissions, not on any Vanguard products, it’s fast as well…

TD Ameritrade - best real-time level II quotes, great service, zero commissions…

Fidelity - fluffy, good GPS… commission on some stuff, not others…

Vanguard - zero commissions…

I would some things…

-Interactive Brokers have altered commissions rules, it’s cheaper for some not others…

-Wellstrade dropped PMA free trades frowning:

-2FA availability is there for more people…

I’m a big fan of fidelity and vanguard…

fidelity is easy to use. they also have market updates, bond desk, and ability to meet in person with an adviser. advisor are well informed and don’t try to sell you stuff!

Vanguard is a bit all over the palce… I only buy and sell ETFs - so no big deal…

Schwab - not my thing…

Wells Fargo is my broker - no commissions if you go with. With the PMA commission pack… it’s more or less commission free

I started off with TD Ameritrade in 90s during stock boom! Then they were a quality broker. Low-cost - exactly what I needed…

There are now cheaper brokers, but it doesn’t matter too much. I only trade a few times a year - max…

I’m with Fidelity and VG…

Fidelity’s website is brilliant…

Robinhood is free - definitely worth a look!!!

I mix up my investments…

Vanguard - Long Term Investments —Low cost

TDAmeritrade —Short term trading

E*Trade

Started with them in the 90s - their offers are still fairly decent. No reason to leave ATM…

There is one disadvantage though related to dumping of my data into my Turbo Tax…