What are the best real estate investments in 2018?

realestate

I am a reasonably successful entrepreneur and I want to allocate a portfolio of my funds into real estate in the next year…

What are the best real estate investments in 2018?

If you want to invest in real estate, I would hold off for a few years and protect your capital…

There is a lot to suggest that global real estate has reached a peak and can only decrease in value…

Australia, Canada and China are probably sitting on a credit bubble that is about to burst and this could be a disaster for global real estate in the short-term…

Household debt and corporate debt as a percentage of GDP is absolutely enormous in these regions and it could spell disaster for capital allocation…

Add this to the fact that most banks are globally inter-twined with each other, could mean that crashes in these markets could spill over into European, or US markets…

Another thing to consider is that the Chinese have been extending their financial firepower looking for investments in US real estate, Australian farmland and other diversified asset classes…

When things start to go pear shaped, the Chinese will have to pull their money out of these areas causing turmoil in different parts of the economy…

A few examples: