Where can I buy bitcoin futures?

I want to start buying bitcoin futures…where can I?

CME Group is the largest exchange operator by market value and of the companies at the centre of the bitcoin movement…

Futures and options will allow bitcoin “investors” to hedge themselves against serious downturns and swings…

Bitcoin is absolutely perfect for derivatives and for hedging some serious risk!

CME Group is the largest exchange operator by market value and of the companies at the centre of the bitcoin movement…

CBOE Global Markets - CME’s largest rivals.

Futures and options will allow bitcoin “investors” to hedge themselves against serious downturns and swings…

Bitcoin is absolutely perfect for derivatives and for hedging some serious risk!

Read this a few minutes ago:

Time to buy in!

Will be of interest:

https://www.ft.com/content/5ee5fda2-daa7-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482

Basically, it says that broker associations are riling against bitcoin futures…

"The Future Industry Association, the main futures lobby group, plans to send a letter to the CFTC that will be published on Thursday…

It said the introduction of financial futures did not allow for proper transparency and input…"

Using it for “these novel products does not align with the potential risks that underlie their trading and should be reviewed”, the draft reads.

Recently read that Akuna Capital could be the first company to offer bitcoin futures:

BTC futures are absolutely insane, but no ones stopping anybody here!